I love technology and, a few months, I was surprised when I saw many people I deeply respect post about the risks associated with 5G.
I then went to New Earth Festival last June and it was again mentioned. The 2 main problems are health risks and the possibility of controlling our data.
So I recently posted saying I wanted to do a podcast and many people referred to Paul Seils as someone who has extensively researched this topic in the past few months.
Here is what we discussed:
1. His story and how he got interested in 5G
2. Why it's a more sophisticated system of surveillance
3. The increased health risks
4. What to do to protect yourself from the potential risks of EMFs and especially 5G
5. The impact he wants to have in the world.
Super insightful chat. Whatever you think, it's always good to educate yourself.
Dreamers & doers is a series of live interviews with people who follow their passion and take action to make a positive impact.