I'm very interested in the limits of the human body and especially fasting.
Saxon & Sinclair have achieved something that I didn't think was possible not that long ago, not eating for 40 days.
Here are the questions:
1. Your story and why you wanted to fast for 40 days?
2. What is the science supporting such a long fast?
3. What did you get from the experience?
4. What is your advice on fasting?
5. What do you want your impact in the world to be?
Dreamers & doers is a series of live interviews with people who follow their passion and take action to make a positive impact.