"productivity" tricks for the neurotic, manic-depressive, and crazy
BY the tim ferriss show
Duration: 14 min.
- 0': About the importance of feeling uncomfortable.
- 3'12: The dangerous myth of successful people.
- 6'36: The most important is doing the right thing - efficacy and how he does it.
- 10'49: What you do is more important than how you do it.
- 12'36: You are better than you think.
About the Speaker:
Tim Ferriss has been listed as one of Fast Company‘s “Most Innovative Business People” and one of Fortune‘s “40 under 40.” He is an early-stage technology investor/advisor (Uber, Facebook, Shopify, Duolingo, Alibaba, and many others. He is also the author of five #1 New York Times and Wall Street Journal bestsellers, including The 4-Hour Workweek and Tools of Titans: The Tactics, Routines, and Habits of Billionaires, Icons, and World-Class Performers.