tools of titans: derek sivers distilled
BY the tim ferriss show
Duration: 32 min. Start at 03'20, finish at 35'00.
- 3'20: Intro
- 8'31: His definition of success
- 10'44: When you start, say YES to whatever gets you closer to your goals and having your own path
- 19'24: When you have success, focus on what is a "Hell Yes"
- 21'22: Busy = out of control
- 23'08: About not trying to optimize everything
- 30'55: About experimenting in life
- End at 35'
About the Speaker:
Tim Ferriss has been listed as one of Fast Company‘s “Most Innovative Business People” and one of Fortune‘s “40 under 40.” He is an early-stage technology investor/advisor (Uber, Facebook, Shopify, Duolingo, Alibaba, and many others. He is also the author of five #1 New York Times and Wall Street Journal bestsellers, including The 4-Hour Workweek and Tools of Titans: The Tactics, Routines, and Habits of Billionaires, Icons, and World-Class Performers.