BY The thrive global podcast with arianna huffington
Duration: 26 min. Start at 0'30, finish at 26'14
- 0'30: His relationship with technology.
- 5'55: How he handles emails.
- 8'16: When was the last time he faced burnout, how to recharge and talking about sleep.
- 16'20: What he's addicted to.
- 21'28: About making everything public and his discreet usage of from social media.
- 26'14 (optional): His relationship with his brother and conclusion.
About the Speaker:
Christopher Ashton Kutcher is an American actor and investor. He is a co-founder of the venture capital firm A-Grade Investments. Kutcher has also successfully invested in several high technology startups. Kutcher has investments in over 60 companies, the most prominent of which include Skype, Foursquare, Airbnb, Path and Fab.com.