HOW TO GAIN CONTROL OF YOUR FREE TIME
BY LAURA VANDERKAM
Duration: 12 min.
- 0': Instead of trying to save bits and pieces here and there, make sure you spend time doing what you truly want to do.
- 2'06: An experiment proving that when people say "I don't have time", it is not true. It's all a question of priorities.
- 5'23: How to prioritize. What do you truly want to achieve?
- 7'28: Break down goals into smaller pieces and put them in your calendar first.
- 9'18: How much time we have in a week. There is always time.
About the Speaker:
Laura Vanderkam is the author of several time management and productivity books, including Off the Clock, I Know How She Does It, What the Most Successful People Do Before Breakfast, and 168 Hours. Her work has appeared in publications including the New York Times, the Wall Street Journal, Fast Company, and Fortune. She is the co-host, with Sarah Hart-Unger, of the podcast Best of Both Worlds.