all in the mind - contemplating happiness with matthieu richard
Duration: 26 min. Start at 0'. Stop at 25'59.
- 0': background on Matthieu Ricard, the "world's happiest mind"
- 5'20: Meditators can activate areas of their brain at will
- 7'20: Differences between compassion and empathy
- 14'19: Altruism can be the answer to the biggest challenges
- 18'15: The role of individual mind training in the big challenges of Tomorrow
- 22'55: The amazing progress we have made already
About the Speaker:
Matthieu Ricard is a French writer and Buddhist monk who resides at Shechen Tennyi Dargyeling Monastery in Nepal. Matthieu Ricard grew up among the personalities and ideas of French intellectual circles.