The Power of Meditation with Andy Puddicombe
BY Lewis howes
Duration: 31 min. Start at 28'56. End at 60'12.
- 28'56: Who is meditation for?
- 31'54: The technique is important, but the approach is even more important
- 37'05: The science and facts that back meditation
- 41'25: A 2-min meditation to prepare for an important event
- 50'54: The key to getting in the zone (ie in a state of flow)
- 53'31: Essential advice when starting to meditate
- 57'12: Where he sees meditation going
About the speaker:
"Meditation is at its best when we use it for prevention." - Andy Puddicombe
Andy Puddicombe (born 23 September 1972) is the co-founder of Headspace, a digital health platform that provides guided meditation training for its users. He is a former Buddhist monk with a degree in Circus Arts, and he founded Headspace, together with Richard Pierson, in London in May 2010.
Discover and sign up for Headspace here .