the habits of happiness
BY matthieu richard
Duration: 21 minutes
- 0': Happiness is sometimes underrated
- 2'37: We all somehow want to be happy
- 4'24: Happiness is not pleasure
- 5'43: Definition of happiness as wellbeing and how it needs to be found inside
- 12'20: What is mind training and how it works?
- 16'18: Trying to measure happiness and the amazing results of compassion meditation
About the Sepaker:
Matthieu Ricard is a Buddhist monk, author, translator, and photographer. He is an international best-selling author and a prominent speaker on the world stage, celebrated at the World Economic Forum at Davos, forums at the United Nations, and ad TED where his talks on happiness and altruism have been viewed by over seven million people. He is a charismatic figure who has captured the minds and hearts of people all over the world.