attitude of gratitude with mj ryan
BY live happy now
Duration: 26 min.
- 0': The value of gratitude
- 4'06: How to practice gratitude during difficult times
- 8'58: You have to do it for yourself
- 11'08: What are good emotions for?
- 14'40: Gratitude in the business world
- 16'36: How to make gratitude a habit
- 20'06: The health effects of gratitude
- 21'52: The impact on relationships
About the Speaker:
MJ Ryan is one of the creators of the New York Times bestselling Random Acts of Kindness series and the author of The Happiness Makeover (nominated for the 2005 Books for Better Living award in the Motivational category), Attitudes of Gratitude, The Power of Patience, Trusting Yourself, The Giving Heart, and 365 Health and Happiness Boosters, among other titles.
MJ gives speeches and workshops throughout the country, including at the Marble Collegiate Church in New York, Thanksgiving Square in Dallas, the Crossroads Center in Chicago, the Kripalu Center for Yoga and Health in Massachusetts, Esalen Institute at Big Sur, Robert Redford's Sundance resort in Utah, the Alliance for the New Humanity and a Woman's Way retreat center in Sedona.