At 21, Daniel Spurman is making millions with dropshipping.
Dropshipping is about selling items online that are then shipped by the factory, often in China, so you don't own any stocks.
I thought it was an interesting interview because dropshipping is often seen as not very meaningful. But the financial freedom Daniel gets out of it is pretty meaningful and inspiring.
Here is what we discussed:
1. His story and how he got into dropshipping
2. What is dropshipping and how to do well?
3. How the day of an online entrepreneur in Bali looks like?
4. The challenges he faces being an entrepreneur
5. The purpose of getting financial freedom
6. The impact he wants to have in the world
You can follow him on Instagram at @daniel.spurman
Dreamers & doers is a series of live interviews with people who follow their passion and take action to make a positive impact.